Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Am the Only Song, Solomon Sung

Through the energy of one touch I became his light, distancing the proximity of our oneness, I was found, without words, there was no sound, just him, me, and all that was meant to be, I undressed myself as he watched my clothes drop to the floor, shivering from the anticipation of love, not once did he move, nor take his eyes off of me, I am afraid, so in my fear, I lit candles as I thought through my next act, I decided to undress him, by first, closing his eyes, his heart raced so anxiously, I unbuckled his pants, and whispered all the things that edified his glory, on accident, I touched his purpose, and began to use my tongue to moisten what was dry, he began to cry, I spread his legs and indulged in everything that made him a man, the scent of rose peddles filled the air, there was a silence that begged for despair, so tangled in his web, obsessed with his presence, caught in his essence, I am lifted to rest in flowers, that became my blanket, I spread my legs, and my oasis was damp, he touched, and tasted to make sure it was right, sucking on his fingers, lubricated everything in me, I slid my hands over all that I wanted him to experience, he is my witness, he lays on top squeezing hand fulls of ecstasy, generating heat, seductive rhythm, throbbing, all in between me, I am lost, I rose up pushed him back, sucked what can be sucked, stroked what can rise, climbed, and spead what is naturally open and begin to ride his purpose, left to right, up and down in a motion that is slow and seductive, as I looked in his eyes, I squeezed from the inside, covering his mouth to silence the soul, I am the holy man's slut, and my status still remains royal, to attract the king I now crown, a million kisses plagued our flesh, thinking, there is no one else, as I gave my love, he took my life, and replaced it with his, panting, squirming, sweating, I don't want this to end, as I bite everything on him, to keep the passion in, I wrapped my legs around him, and clung with all my might, wet, warm and tight, we cried cause together we let go, and got lost in each other's souls, gently looking at one another, amazed, as we stroke what's confused, as we kiss what's in shock, we gave each other all we got, so we are stuck together within, waiting to get the energy, to do this thing again, because tonight he gave up his strength, to be weak with me, and I am from he, but he came through me, together, we are strong, apart, we are weak, yet meek, life spoken through the tongue, and I Am the Only Song, Solomon Sung.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Sweet Jesus Ms. Nai. Wow....pen had a mind of its own here!! Sheer Brilliance. Follow the blog home skillet.